EVERGREEN CHARTER SCHOOLMental and Physical Health Information
Coronavirus Information (COVID-19)
Evergreen Charter School will continue to update this page with the latest resources as it becomes available.
The NYS Office of Children & Family Services Child Abuse Hotline & Website
The toll-free telephone number for the New York State Office of Children and Family Services Child Abuse Hotline is 1-800-342-3720. You can also access their website by visiting – http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
Mental Health Resources
FOOD PANTRIES RESOURCES
- EOC Hempstead 134 Jackson Street, Hempstead, NY) 516-486-2800-EOC Freeport and Roosevelt (281 Babylon Turnpike, Roosevelt, NY) 516-546-6121
- EOC Glencove (140 Mason Drive, Glencove, NY) 516-801-2672
- CAC Port Washington (382-Main Street, Ste.) 516-883-3201
- EOC Rockville Centre and Lakeview (Temporary) (140 North Centre Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY) 516-546-6121
Asambleísta Solages en la 130 South Central Ave., Valley Stream Los Sábados de 10 a 2 p.m. – Saturdays from 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m
Instructions on How to Set Up WIFI at Home:
Altice Advantage Internet Program
Parents call 1-866-200-9522 to enroll
- When a parent calls in, they should say they are calling about the offer for free internet service.
- No documentation is required – just self-identification that they have a K-12 or college student in the household and do not currently have internet access at home.
- There is no install fee or out of pocket costs for 60 days (as of now)
- If the address does have an outstanding balance from another account, there is a chance Altice may deny access unless that balance can be paid or can be proved as not their own.
Through the prompts, they will need to select new customer, new service, new Internet.